Elevator 2 – The lobby roof was installed this week with metal flashings and gutters coming next. Disconnect switch ship date still 3/3/21. Targeting completion in April.
Elevator 3 – Proceeding with foundation underpinning with expected completion by the end of this week. Next week will see the start of foundations for the elevator pit.
Building B Update:
- In the new lobby expansion, windows have been going in this week. In the lower level, meeting and staff rooms are being scoped for adjustments to floor leveling and on storage solutions.
- In the Admin Offices on level one, flooring is being scheduled and the work on the connector to the expansion ramp will take place after school hours.
Building B Expansion Update:
- Lower level of the expansion has had issues with water infiltration as a result of an unexpected manhole. The clog causing a majority of issues is being cleaned and will allow progress on this portion of the building.
- On the first and second levels, framing and drywall is going up throughout. Windows are also being installed along the exteriors and some landscaping like the courtyard planter is being erected.
- Underground utilities work is progressing from south to north.
- Retaining wall work will follow behind utilities in the area.
- Final repairs on manhole issues and pricing are under review.