Over Spring Break, construction crews worked on areas of the building normally occupied by students and staff, primarily tackling warranty and punch-list work such as tackboards, LVT flooring, and painting.
Elevator 2 (April 2021)
Schindler started this week. Charter line install is taking place today. On schedule for mid-late April for completion.
Elevator 3 (July 2021)
Foundation slab and walls being formed and rebar placed.
Building B Update
- Lobby Expansion (May 2021)
- Ceiling framing and MEPFP rough-in taking place.
- Lower Level Meeting/Staff Rooms (April 2021)
- Floor leveling waiting for downspout work to be complete outside.
- Level 1 Office/Admin Rooms (May 2021)
- LVT2 Material for Admin area was delayed now until mid-late April, pushing this space into May.
Building B Expansion Update
- Courtyard pavers being installed.
- Lower Level (June 2021)
- French drain work will be finished with “dirty work” this weekend. Electric and plumbing connections to follow for sumps. K&S can then complete finishes.
- Level 1 (June 2021)
- continue with drywall and MEPFP
- Level 2 (May 2021)
- drywall taping to be complete next week.
- Pop-Up (May 2021)
- connector with A Building is now drywalled.
Site Update (June 2021)
- Retaining wall for ramp at south side of circle drive has begun this week.