Elevator 2 – Disconnect switch installation began this week. Schindler (elevator contractor) was on site for a pre-install walk this week. Schindler expects a start date of 3/31, with final completion still looking like the end of April.
Elevator 3 – Foundation underpinning completed 3/2/21. Direction was given to encase 8” storm drain to keep things moving forward. Carlyle waterproofing rep was out and new PR issued this week for pricing.
Building B Update
- Lobby Expansion – Window & Storefront Installation underway.
- Lower Level Meeting/Staff Rooms – Floor leveling is proceeding on schedule. Mailbox modifications complete.
- Level 1 Office/Admin Rooms –
- LVT2 Material delivery for Admin area end of March.
- Connector to Expansion ramp work being scheduled for after hours.
Building B Expansion Update
- Lower Level Water Infiltration – Foundation drain lines flushed this week by K&S. Rain will help determine severity. Pricing has been submitted by K&S. In review with Ittner/Navigate/BSD.
- Level 1 – continuing with drywall and MEPFP.
- Level 2 – continuing framing and MEPFP rough-in.
- Exterior glass window system and metal panel & copings installation. Courtyard planter.
- Pending direction on water infiltration remediation.
- Fire FDC and underground completed this week. Underground utilities working south to north, started this week.
- Retaining wall work will follow behind underground utilities work.