Brentwood School District recently engaged the services of Navigate Building Solutions to manage the Middle/High School Project. With numerous delays due to COVID-19, the age of the building, and other unexpected issues, Navigate has compiled a new timeline which it presented to the Board on October 20.
Below is a comprehensive timeline provided by Navigate. The new completion date is in Spring 2021 for the entire project. A majority of the A Building (Middle School) has been complete with only a few areas remaining. The same is true for C Building (North Wing), which has mostly been turned over to the district with the exception of some space for the new elevators.
“A” Building – Middle School
- Classrooms have been turned over to the district
- Gym is cleaned out and ready for students to return on October 26th
- Corridor to the Gym expected by October 23rd
- Relocation of mechanical equipment on roof potentially avoided. Working on redesign.
“B” Building – High School
- Building Addition
- Lobby and Offices – March 3
- Main Addition – January 15
- 3rd Floor – October 12
- 2nd floor
- Counselor – October 7
- Nurse – October 9
- Corridor – October 16
- Lounge/Stage – October 22
- Main stairwell – October 23
- 1st Floor
- Meeting Room 025 and surrounding area – November 6
- Rooms at bottom of main stairs – November 6 (Pending an existing foundation leak repair)
- Structural changes in offices underway
“C” BUILDING (Complete) – North Wing
C Building has been turned over to the district. Only a few remaining punch list items remain.