Construction work is continuing well as we head into the summer months. Here’s a snapshot of upcoming work happening throughout the construction process:
- Building A abatement is complete. Demolition and reconstruction of the rooms has begun in that area of the school.
- Building B masonry work is continuing as planned. New steel has been delivered for roof/upper level and brick work has started in west side of building.
- High school heat pump installation continues including control wiring and reconstruction has started in the FACS room and suite.
- Building C framing is completed and drywall work is nearing completion. Conducting additional flooring tests in that area for adhering new carpet.
- Temporary weight room has been moved and is now abated so work can continue there.
For the latest news and information, please follow the district on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @BrentwoodMOSD.