Great progress is being made for the Middle and High School construction projects! At this time, we have a few important updates to share:
- The construction trailers will be moved back toward the building to open up more space on the sidewalk along White Avenue. Fencing may also be adjusted to provide easier sidewalk access to the building. This process is expected to begin next week.
- Cafeteria service is running smoothly. The updated space looks amazing and has created an efficient, friendly, and comfortable environment for our students.
- The gym floor is expected to be installed and usable by the end of October. In the meantime, P.E. classes are utilizing a variety of spaces and opportunities to learn about physical education and to stay active. Space has been secured and is being utilized for sports team practices as well.
- Soon, we will provide our community with a revised timeline to better understand the major milestones of construction as the projects continue throughout the school year.
- Safety remains our top priority. We are working every day to make sure students and staff have the tools and support they need to navigate construction and we are in constant communication with construction leaders on best practices to cause as little disruption as possible.
As always, thank you for your continued support, patience, and understanding. We will continue to communicate with you throughout the year as construction continues.